• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1977A Natick Test Paper ERROR Note

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I was not able to access your images. If you aren't able to attach them here, you can try e-mailing them to us at service@pmgnotes.com and we can take a look for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

I checked with our researchers and they advised that all the Natick Test Paper notes fall within a specific serial number range. You can find that specific information in the book, "Collector's Guide to Modern Federal Reserve Notes Series 1963-2009" by Robert Azpiazu.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thank you!

Jim Hatch keeps an unofficial census of Naticks, and he shows 28 known error type Naticks, but yours will be a new find, bringing the total to 29. You can view his thread over at Collectors Universe here; https://forums.collectors.com/messageview.aspx?catid=23&threadid=875808&FTVAR_STKEYWORDFRM=&STARTPAGE=1&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear