• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG holder notation

7 posts in this topic

I just received a recent submission to PMG, and although I am thrilled by the grade, I am disappointed with the notation on the front of the holder. I respectively disagree with the notation "Cutting Error" on the holder. I have Fred Bart's latest edition of United States Paper Money Errors, and the note I submitted is clearly a "Major Faulty Alignment" error, and not a cutting error. Any suggestions how I should proceed from here ?

scan0002_zps3lerdwky.jpg

scan0003_zpsfe6kjvec.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. It looks like this note was mislabeled. You can send the note back in to us and we will update the label to say "Misalignment Error." Unfortunately, because we do not use the terminology of "Major Faulty Alignment Error" we cannot put this on the label. You would not be charged to make the correction.

If you have any questions, you can reach us at 941-309-1001 or by e-mail at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you,

On 3/5/2016 at 10:14 AM, Steve in Tampa said:

I just received a recent submission to PMG, and although I am thrilled by the grade, I am disappointed with the notation on the front of the holder. I respectively disagree with the notation "Cutting Error" on the holder. I have Fred Bart's latest edition of United States Paper Money Errors, and the note I submitted is clearly a "Major Faulty Alignment" error, and not a cutting error. Any suggestions how I should proceed from here ?

scan0002_zps3lerdwky.jpg

scan0003_zpsfe6kjvec.jpg

Wow, that is an amazing note!