• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FR1233 FRACTIONAL CURRENCY 5C UNCUT SHEET OF 20. Grading cost?

2 posts in this topic

PMG I am trying to figure out the cost to grade my FR1233 FRACTIONAL CURRENCY 5C UNCUT SHEET and is it ok I send it to PMG to be graded in the 11x17 TOP LOADER that it is currently in . I would like it placed in a holder 15 inches wide and 10 inches in hight. Please advice me PMG. PLEASE COMMENT IF INTERESTED. I am having trouble uploading photos of the uncut sheet.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. In order to send notes to our company for grading you would either need to become a member of the Collector's Society or find a PMG authorized dealer near you to submit the notes for you. You can find the steps needed to sign up for membership as well as the other options you have for submitting notes on our website at www.pmgnotes.com.

When submitting an uncut sheet, the sheet will count as 1 note. So you will pay the grading fee for 1 note (fee is based on the grading tier you choose) and then also a custom holder fee since sheets of this size will not fit into our standard size holders. Our largest custom holder size is 16 x 20. If the sheet will fit within these dimensions, then you can send it in to us for grading. If the sheet is too large, however, then we would not be able to grade and encapsulate it.

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 941-309-1001 or by e-mail at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you.