• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cambodia Khmer Rouge Regional

2 posts in this topic

In the past I have submitted several Cambodia Khmer Rouge Regional notes (R1-R5) that were rated "Questionable Authenticity." I was told that if I wanted I could have more research done to further clarify the authenticity but it was not recommended. How do I know when it is worth it to have the additional research done?

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your post. We would really need to see the notes before we can make any comments on them, unfortunately. When a note is not graded due to "Questionable Authenticity" we can always take another look if it is sent back in to us, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to grade it, even with additional research.

If you have any other questions, you can reach PMG customer service at 941-309-1001 or by e-mail at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you.