• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are these two notes genuine errors? Very unusual as regards to errors!

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I manage a coin shop in Florida and received the opportunity to purchase a decent and higher end paper error collection which I tend to specialize in. These two I have never seen or heard of before.

-The 1990 $20 has the district number and seal in the same color green ink as the serial numbers and treasury seal. VF with tattered edges and a obverse teller stamp.

-The 1957 $1 is a partial back to front offset on the right of the obverse but also has an additional partial B2F offset on the left that is inverted, at an angle, and also not a mirrored image. Could this be an offset of an offset? AU with no problems

I inspected both with magnification and saw no signs of either being tampered with. Any advice and value would be appreciated. Thank you!

(I have photos but am not sure how to upload them)

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we cannot really make any comments on the note without our graders examining the note first. If you need information on how to submit notes for grading, you can contact our customer service department at service@pmgnotes.com or by phone at 941-309-1001.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thank you.