• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about US 1928 1M Federal Reserve Note

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

One of my client sent me those of US 1928 1M / 5M federal reserve note, and wondering following questions if anyone can help.

1) how much it is worth about?

2) once if PMG confirmed it is faked note, will each note come with a label stated faked ? or how to handle it by PMG? as I need to certify it is real or faked note mainly.

as my client want grade it and send to auction.

us-federal-reserve-note-1M-a.jpg

us-federal-reserve-note-1M-b.jpg

many thanks/Davis.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on a note's authenticity without our graders actually examining it first. If the note were determined to be not genuine, then it would not be graded or encapsulated and fees may still be assesed.

If you have specific questions about your note or the grading process, please contact customer service at service@pmgnotes.com or at 941-309-1001.

Thank you!

hi,

thanks for the comments, per client requested, it need send to PMG for certify with a certification to the note either real or faked doesnt a matter, but my question is.. will PMG stick with a label stated it is non-genuine note after return to me? it is my main concerns.

thanks/Davis.