• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pin holes not noted on 35 graded note?

2 posts in this topic

I sent in a $500 note to be graded. The note has three pin holes and one surface scratch. It came back as a 35 with a back-of-the-holder notation "small scratch." The note was not graded as a "net," nor were the three pin holes mentioned, which was what I thought would happen. Can you help me understand this particular grading process?

• Administrator

Good morning,

I forwarded your question over to our graders and they advised that certain comments may be left off depending on the grade, condition and severity. Unfortunately, there is no black and white way to determine if a note will or will not have comments. It would be determined on a case by case basis.

If you have any other questions, in addition to posting here you can also e-mail customer service directly at Service@pmgnotes.com or reach us by phone toll free at 877-764-5570.

Thank you