• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about Authorized Dealer

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am wondering what kind of requirement can be a PMG Authorized Dealer as well as their benefit? Also any web page shown those PMG official Authorized Dealer ? I am come from Hong Kong and doing business with those collection items ( ie china/hongkong banknotes, china coins, etc ).

thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your e-mail. In order to become an authorized PMG dealer you have to have been in the Numismatic business for at least 1 year and you must provide at least 4 Numismatic references on your dealer application. I can e-mail, fax or mail you out an application if you would like.

You can check our website at www.pmgnotes.com under the "how to submit" tab for a list of authorized PMG dealers broken down by country and state.

If you have any additional questions, you can e-mail customer service at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you.