• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No order history found

3 posts in this topic

What's going on with the PMG Member Home/Submission Tracking page that currently reads "No order history found" on my account? Pretty disconcerting, given thousands of dollars worth of inventory that is tied up in PMG's queue...

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your question. I believe there were some issues with our website this weekend which was preventing people from seeing their order status and other things on the website. It should be working now, however. If you are still experiencing problems, please let me know. Thank you!

• Administrator

Good morning,

I apologize if you have been experiencing issues with our website again. I will be in touch with our contact person at the website and see what the problem is. I'm not sure why the problems keep happening over weekends, but I will see what I can find out for you. I wasn't having any problems this morning so you should be able to log on now and track your orders.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.