• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it worth it to look at this forum on a daily basis...

9 posts in this topic

Is it worth it to look at this forum on a daily basis ?

i set my account up to simply e-mail me when someone post something here.

- My Stuff (tab at the top)

- My Watched Lists (pull down tab)

- Edit Watched Forums (right side)

- Email Notification

posting foreign notes should get a response.

we all like photos of all kinds of paper money.

Absolutely! Why this isn't one of the most popular currency collecting sites on the net, it is growing (just look at the CGC and NGC forums from the Collector's Society to see how large they are!).

Paper money grading has only been around for a few years and PMG is quite 'new' to say the least. That being said, it certainly will grow over time and is worth checking out as there are a lot of great people here!

I would love to see some more activity on this forum...

Same here. With the lack of data on currency, the more people post pics/info the better it would be.

I agree. Unfortunately, I am a MAC user and am not 'computer savy.' I can sell on eBay, but that is the max of my computer saviness-lol!

If I could post pics I would, but at the same time I would only do it if requested. Sometimes someone will start a thread and ask for pics to be posted. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this, so I never bothered to do it...

I do agree though, the more knowledge, the more collectors; and that can only be good for our hobby...