• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$2 National Park Note.

13 posts in this topic

i just saw a commerical for this $2 National Park Note.

http://newenglandmintcoins.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=107

i wish they would stop modifying/altering good notes.

maybe it helps get more people interested in collecting,

but i wish they would leave the money (notes and coins) alone.

is there a collectors maket for these altered notes/coins ?

do any of you collect them ? does PMG/NGC grade them ?

105998.jpg.02f57fcd148bea80f97f1a501c6e0bb1.jpg

Love'em or hate'em, they're out there......and they do it with coins too.

As a collector, I have absolutley no interest in these "novelty" notes, but as melting does with coins, it makes the rare, CH-CU notes even more rare. Thank goodness they use common notes. Almost like the notes that have the "Where's George" stamp on the face.

Yes, these notes go the way of hologram Silver eagles and santa bucks, but I think that instead of National Park Quarters, the govt. should have issued National Park $2 with the reverse of the $2 being the National Parks.

To go a step further, why not, as we are changing the face of notes, replace the reverses with famous paintings like the $2 has. Use the paintings found around the US Capital rotundra (Like they used to do with the Charter Notes).

What a waste of a two dollar bill! I love collecting $2 FRN and a good friend knows I that I do and she said to me last week, "I bet you heard all about the new $2 that issued with the National Parks....."

There is always a market, just like there is a market on TV for the 24k gold layered coins we see advertised all the time.

they couldnt give them things to me. its a joke......

If Johnny doesn't want them then give them to me. They are still worth $2 each after all :)

lol

i think they are pretty- i cant see paying 10$ plus who knows what- prob another 10$ for 2-2$ bills myself