• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dollar ReDe$ign Project

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I’m sure some of you have already seen this.

It was an article in Coin World.

Dollar ReDe$ign Project

http://richardsmith.posterous.com/

it takes sometime to navigate thru the website, but

there are some really interesting notes that people have designed.

Some are just a joke; I still like our USA green backs on crisp paper.

Beware, some of peoples comments are not very nice (vulgar)

attached is some of the ones I think are cool,

take care

103898.jpg.fcea15a5ee041242fb40b62622f63358.jpg

103900.jpg.e7320c239df3b065d59aef9d75194108.jpg

If the BEP ever printed notes like this - I would stop using paper money...

Why? I like these. Considering the garbage they print today and compared with the rest of the world, our money looks stale and boring.

As opposed to this Monopoly or Life money? If we're ever going to do a total re-do of our currency, the U.S. should return to their roots and not adopt anything close to this. That's the problem I have with the new $100 coming out 2/11 - they made one of our founding father's Franklin look like those stupid DirecTV commercials. Don't get me wrong, I'll have a few examples in PMG holders next year - but I still don't have to like them.

I was looking through my $5 FRN set last night and I miss the "classic" $5.

Some of the designs I saw were interesting, unfortunately the way that insufficiently_thoughtful_person website works, once you vote, you can never go back and see the designs again! Or at least I haven't figured out how to do it outside of looking at it on my other computer.