• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1 Question

5 posts in this topic

More of a coin collector, so please excuse me if this is a stupid question. I got in change 6 crisp brand new one dollar bills in sequence. Are these worth anything more than a dollar each as a set?

The serial numbers are: G70852804G to G70852810G. I also have the 12 note, but missing number 11 for whatever reason.

All are 2006 dated and issued from Chicago with the big "G" seal. All have the number 7 in each of the 4 corners on the front.

If there is anything else needed to help determine their value let me know.

hello, anytime i get a nice well centered crisp bill, i keep it for my collection.

there are really only worth a dollar, unless they have a error in printing, fancy number, star note, etc.

if you want to start collecting currency, collecting new bills is a good way and fun start. you have the "g" now you just need to find the a,b,c,d,e,f,h,i,j,k,l, to have a complete 12 note district set. and if you decide not to collect, then just spend them at face value.

I generally try to get at least 10 consecutive $1 notes for every new series that comes out, been doing that since the series 1985 notes came out. Interesting find for you, but unfortunately not super valuable.

I would say it depends on how old you are, if you have children, what you intend to do with them long term, the notes that is, not the children.

I wish my grandparents would have had the foresight to stash away some crisp consecutive bills for me.....

Having said that, it is always going to be a better choice if they are low numbers, fancy numbers and/or star notes.