• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Newbie with a question...'

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have a fairly basic question regarding a PMG graded note I am debating on buying. The note states 'see comments' on it, but on the back of the note the only comments are 'exceptional paper quality.' I looked the note up online and it too states comments 'exceptional paper quality,' but at the same time, the front of the PMG label has the letters EPQ listed as well. Am I missing other important notes regarding this note; or are the 'see comments' listed on the back of the note in relation to the EPQ designation? My only other recourse is to call PMG and ask what are the grading comments for the note in question.

Any help is appreciated, as I don't know if they graded some notes differently or not...

Thanks again and if you need more info let me know!

It is the comments' listed on the back of the note in relation to the EPQ designation of the front. The only thing you should watch for is NET grades. You will want to check the back of the holder for that comment. Hope this helps

-Tom

The graders' comment, "Exceptional Paper Quality," is reiterated on back of the PMG label

here is a PMG website article on the EPQ

http://www.pmgnotes.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=414&

A note receiving the EPQ designation will have the letters ‘EPQ’ appearing to the right of the grade on the PMG label. Prior to mid-November 2006, the words, “Exceptional Paper Quality” appeared on the back of the PMG label to signify this designation.