• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is PMG doing on getting orders done in time ?

10 posts in this topic

I have some orders in at PCGS, and like always I'm waiting after the "due" date.

So I think I'll give PMG a try.

And does PMG have specials?

So how does PMG do in keep in timely returns on submissions??????

PMG stays true to its grading tier prices and timelines. They do not and never have even considered it reasonable to keep anyones notes for months at a time.

You should give them a call to find out real time answers to your questions. You will be answered by one of several people, all who can answer your questions.

I just had a PMG standard tier note in 5/10 and the grade came back yesterday. Quick!

Fr# 1956-Jm* 55EPQ - 1/1

$5 FRN 1934 "J" DGS Mule Star

PMG is either right on time or under with all my submittals. The only submission that took longer was a 51 note batch - which was to be expected.

I just submitted 2 notes to them a few weeks ago, and I think I had them back in hand 10 days after they received them. I don't recall ever waiting more than 2 weeks, but then again I am only a small fry, with 5-10 notes as my biggest single submission.

i have always been very happy with the turn around time, quaility, grades, etc.

great service, great holder, takes about 30-45 days to have 50+ completed.

they will be graded on a "first in-first out" basis.