• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paul revere engraved and printed sword in hand notes 1775-1776

4 posts in this topic

Michael

I have completed a 13 colony set and added a few select Continental Congress notes. Now I am adding famous signers/engravers/printers all interesting bits of our early history.

When I show non collectors some of my collection they always always seem most interested in the Colonial currency. I can show them my superb gem Educational set along side a note printed by Ben Franklin or engraved by Paul Revere and guess which notes they want a closer look at?

Great stuff! laugh.gif

Mark

wow mark!! also long time no see hjow have you been doing lately 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

please post a photo here thumbsup2.gif

and also tell me waht is the demonination and grade and date of your paul revere and ben franklin note??????

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

well phys. fan you got to get one of these paul revere designed, engraved and printed by paul revere sword in hand notes

most likely touched by him

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif