• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 dollar bill from 2001 series with blue seal????

22 posts in this topic

i found a 5 dollar bill the other day that is from the 2001 series and it has a blue seal and serial numbers. ive looked all over online, but cant find anything about it. the watermark is on the bill and is the strip, so it seems genuine. if anyone has any idea could you let me know. thanks!

I have asked around... This note was harshly treated with chemicals to turn the ink. There it an authentic error that could have caused this, but due to the faintness of the rest of the ink, it was bleached.

No value above $5.

Hope this helps!

I would just like to say that I also have a bill like this.. I looked every where online and this is the first thing I have found on it.. It couldnt be bleaching or anthing (i dont think) cuz mine is the same I could put up a scan................

*****Also I have some coins that I have questions about and im new coin collecting and there r alot of threads about coins where should I post if I wanted to know about the coins I have? Thanks