• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG NO LONGER ACCEPTS CGA CROSS-OVERS

8 posts in this topic

An important change in PMGs cross-over policy that many people are still not aware of.

"Effective immediately, PMG will accept crossover submissions only for notes graded by PCGS Currency, CGC, and RCGS. Notes graded by all other services must be removed from their holders prior to grading and processed as raw submissions."

PMG won't even look at CGA graded notes unless they are cut out of the holder and graded raw.

How much confidence does this give the collector about the number on a CGA holder????

Choose your investments wisely!

IN the greensheet this month, they compared two 1896 $1 PCGS in 66 prices in auction that went for over $6,000 and the next item was also a 1896 $1 CGA 66 that went for about $3000.

THAT IS IN THE GREEN SHEET!!!

I wonder why it took PMG so much time to drop cga from their crossover list??? They should of done this on day one!

In my opinion I wouldn't ever buy any cga graded notes that I couldn't see outside the holder.