• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help on wording re selling ALMOST 200 UC consecutive silver certifs

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I LOVE this place. Just found it and have already learned things about coins and such. I am the executor of my aunt's estate and I would like to know if anyone can tell me a ball park figure or how much to ask on ebay for mint cond. (still in orig. paper bank bands) 1957 $! silver certifs. consecutively numbered (100). There is another bundle whose numbers are consecutive to the former bundle but there are 2 bills missing (somewhere in the middle) otherwise there would be 200 consec. Should I sell them together or should I just count to where the numbers break ? Any help would be most appreciated. I have thousands of other questions about coins but will wait and read a bit more first.

Thank you so much.

I would also suggest that you sell the bundles together with the missing seriel numbers noted. You may do this through ebay or a professional auction house such as Heritage. If you search the Heritage archives you may find a comparable sale to give you an idea of what these bundles sell for.