• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need advice/info about these miscut $5.00...have 2

10 posts in this topic

Found these in circulation...Have 2, i collect comics and i know a little about coins/currency...but i have never seen these before, and i was just wondering how rare/valuable they are/arent. From what ive read so far online i think they are nice collectables..but i havent found anything else to compare them to.. Anyone wanna take a guess at what they might sell for, and can/should they be graded/encapsulated? Thanks for any info!

1345814-IMG_1412goodfrontreduced2.jpg.e5f10c9d9c92c672a0b51b633671cf0e.jpg

I'm pretty sure the serial number FA 35509700 A is way too low for a collector sheet sold by the BEP.

Jerry

I just checked the BEP site and there were $5 note sheets offered for sale. But they are "star" notes.

They arent cut from a sheet as verified by HERE. i do plan on sending them to PMG soon, still trying to figure out how much to insure them for. i do plan on selling these as i collect comics, so if anyone is interested in purchasing them , feel free to send me an offer via. private message or email: NHJOEG3@aol.com