• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Proof is in the Pudding!

7 posts in this topic

The CAA long beach auction next month is highlighted by the historic collection of Dr. Dauer. CAA had all of his notes slabbed by PMG.

Teletrade is using PMG and PCGS slabs. I would submit to you that the proof is in the pudding. These major auction houses do millions of dollars of transactions annually. If they are only using PMG and PCGS verses raw or other grading companies that says a lot as they have a major financial interest at stake.

Here is some recent data:

Rickey Collection - PCGS

Teletrade - PMG and PCGS

CAA Dauer - PMG

Am i the only one who sees a pattern here???

If you want to secure your investment go with the above. If you choose another grading company, beware, you may have a lot at risk!

Also, if you've had experiences with overgraded currency I would invite you to post anonymously to my overgraded currency blog. Its only through everyone's efforts that the hobby will become a safer place to buy/trade/sell!

www.overgradedcurrency.blogspot.com

If you have documented evidence of serious grading problems, please send them to me with pictures. I will confirm the problem and list it at the following website:

www.keycurrency/badgrade.htm

There you will see hundreds of poorly graded notes that collectors have lost hundreds-of-thousands-of dollars collecting prized notes. Join the crowd. Add to the the list. Be a part of the American dream to document ripoffs.

This is worth your time!

You have 45 posts and every single one that I have seen has been an advertisement for PMG and PCGS. Do they pay you or something?

That's what they say about me, but look at:

www.keycurrency.com/badgrade.htm

If you are convinced I am paid by PMG/PCGS, this information might lead to that conclusion. But you will also get a load of documented overgrading and the way it happens...