• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Checked eBay Lately?

5 posts in this topic

Look at this set of notes!!! 1905 $20 TECHNICOLOR SET OF4 CGA GEM 68,67 There's a Buy-It-Now of $20,500,000.00. Apparently these 4 are the last 4 in existance! Someone offered their $5 million dollar house and some other stuff for them. I can't believe that if these are the only 4 that they would be sold on eBay and not one of the major auction houses. Just wanted to pass the world along.

Sure!

What this guy is doing is really unfortunate for collectors and the hobby in general!

I agree, hes killing the fun of collecting by inflating the prices to the point where only a milonaire can purchase it. many of his other offers are also ripoffs but i have always wondered where or how he finds these notes, almost all his notes are cu and consecutive. Lets all boycott his sales!!! hahaha!