• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingCurrency.com - Specializing in Rare Uncirculated / Gem Uncirculated Currency

3 posts in this topic

KingCurrency.com - We are an internet based currency dealer specializing in rare unicirculated and gem uncirculated antique US currency. You will see most of our notes are PMG graded Uncirculated or Gem Uncirculated. If you are looking for the best currency graded by the most trustworthy company, PMG, look no further.

Visit us at www.kingcurrency.com

Thanks for the comment. I DO NOT allow Pop-Ups on my site. I've created this site to share the wonders of antique currency collecting with others. Particularly, those individuals looking for the BEST in antique currency certified by the most trustworthy company: PMG!!!

No I don't make money from ads. If i've helped people find the notes they are looking for my site is serving its purpose! --Dr. Shoor