• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheets?

3 posts in this topic

I realize the difficulty in doing so, but would it be possible for PMG to grade sheets of bills of different sizes? 2, 4, 16, or 32 even? There is a popularity with collectors in sheet collecting and I would think being able to apply a grade to these would add value to them.

PMG does in fact grade sheets. However, we only grades sheets of 4 and below. Also, this causes PMG to create a "custom holder" in which case, we charge an extra $50 per custom holder. For example, if you had a 2 note sheet of obsoletes, and you valued them at $1000 dollars, that would fall into our standard tier. You would be charged $40 for the grading fee (for the sheet, not per note) and an extra $50 for the customer holder fee. I hope this information helps. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our customer service at 1-877-PMG-5570.