• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

largest known collection of PMG graded 1957 Rare B-B block Silver Certificates FOR SALE
1 1

1 post in this topic

I have over the last 15 years amassed a beautiful collection of the Rare 1957 B-B block $1. Silver Certificate notes.

This B-B block is the rarest of all the 1957 S/C notes. PMG population report shows that only 464 are known and this collection contains 346. (74% of all known)

Every note in this collection is graded by PMG and stored in a climate controlled environment.

This collection has a modest value of over $28,000. (over $5,000. recently in PMG grading alone) Due to my age and medical conditions I am forced to pass the collection on.

If you have an interest in buying this collection, let me know and I will forward a list of all the serial numbers and PMG grades.

This is the largest collection known. I will accept any reasonable offer.   This is a beautiful collection that took me 15 years.

Please contact me at   woody3882@aol.com and I will forward the list and answer any questions. 

Thanks 

woody3882@aol.com