• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PMG Graded 1957 B-B block collection FOR SALE
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have over the last 15 years amassed a beautiful collection of the Rare 1957 B-B block $1. Silver Certificate notes.

This B-B block is the rarest of all the 1957 S/C notes. PMG population report shows that only 464 are known and this collection contains 346. (74% of all known)

Every note in this collection is graded by PMG and stored in a climate controlled environment.

This collection has a modest value of over $28,000.   Due to my age and medical conditions I am forced to pass the collection on.

If you have an interest in buying this collection, let me know and I will forward a list of all the serial numbers and PMG grades.

This is the largest collection known. I will accept any reasonable offer.   This is a beautiful collection that took me 15 years.

Please contact me at   woody3882@aol.com and I will forward the list and answer any questions. 

Thanks 

woody3882@aol.com  

Edited by Dana Wood

On 6/28/2024 at 1:44 AM, Dana Wood said:

I have over the last 15 years amassed a beautiful collection of the Rare 1957 B-B block $1. Silver Certificate notes.

This B-B block is the rarest of all the 1957 S/C notes. PMG population report shows that only 464 are known and this collection contains 346. (74% of all known)

Every note in this collection is graded by PMG and stored in a climate controlled environment.

This collection has a modest value of over $28,000.   Due to my age and medical conditions I am forced to pass the collection on.

If you have an interest in buying this collection, let me know and I will forward a list of all the serial numbers and PMG grades.

This is the largest collection known. I will accept any reasonable offer.   This is a beautiful collection that took me 15 years. snake game

Please contact me at   woody3882@aol.com and I will forward the list and answer any questions. 

Thanks 

woody3882@aol.com  

Hi,

Can you explain the importance of grading for selling currency notes?

Grading represents the condition and quality of the note. This is why every note in my collection has been graded by PMG so you know exactly what you are getting.

Hope this helps

Woody3882@aol.com