• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How one can get contact at Munich office?

2 posts in this topic

I send them email at 18yh of October 2022, and asked if they speak English.

I need to know, because have to an appointment, if deliver notes personally

They have not yet answered.

London office would be able to communicate,

but rules have changed, and homepage states, that only serve members of pmg.uk 

Could some one give advice, how to go forward.

I have already made decision, to only send or bring 120 notes, instead of 1200 ,

because can´t trust this service at all , and it would be unwise to take such an risk.

Specially, when return shipping is not insured or covered , at any way by PMG 

and have hard time to understand total costs , except that "whole amount shall be taken in advance from credit card You provided "

Is it possible to use PMG London? if they have time to reply and make appointment?

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay this has caused. You can find all the contact information for our different offices HERE. Please reach out to their office via email once again asking to set up an appointment. Unfortunately, you must submit through either the Munich office or to our US office directly. If you would rather submit directly to our US office, you can find the return shipping rates and insurance HERE. Also, you can find our services and fees for our offices respectfully here: US Office versus Munich Office. If you have any other questions, feel free to send our US office an email directly at service@pmgnotes.com.