• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fr#1180 1905 $20 Gold Certificate - PMG 30

3 posts in this topic

$7,850.00 

This note looks as good as some 40s and definitely better than any 30 I have seen. Compare yourself!

I have it also listed on eBay, but you will pay more because of fees and taxes. eBay Listing

Venmo, Zelle, Paypal or bank wire transfer. If using Paypal or Venmo, I will split the 3% fee with you.

I will also accept Bitcoin or Ethereum cryptocurrency.

I will ship next day air at no additional charge.

Make an offer!

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

brianzx7@aol.com

20Front.jpg.d02fa2cb93fb1a7af4b927eff010e38c.thumb.jpg.e941c5b90cf7fbffdafb153d73f6f780.jpg20Back.jpg.8f599f7f8f8744d5bce9124c499e5f5c.thumb.jpg.d58ebd30b5ef53faf3c6ec3a94c02e3b.jpg

Edited by Bwspears

Very cool and a real rarity...Though not sure if in the future it will be as valuable as it is now, maybe with the advent of cryptocurrency things won't be the same anymore. I myself have just recently started to get into this subject, I read the crypto guide and now I'm pretty sure that cryptocurrencies are the bigger future. It is a technology that has the potential to change the world.

LOL, crypto as you know it will die out. It is a fad so to speak. The crypto technology will eventually be utilized by the government to create their own "fed coin" and that will mean the end of BTC and the other 10 thousand useless cryptos. Aside from that, collecting notes has absolutely nothing to do with the advent of crypto. That is like saying that notes will no longer be valuable because the price of tea in China went up.