• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estate Currency

1 post in this topic

Good afternoon, I'm new to this forum (normally over on the NGC forum) and recently purchased an estate collection for the coins but also acquired several dozen US and world bills. I plan on researching each on this site and know I'll have a lot of questions (so thank you in advance!) to find out which are good candidates to be graded. Most of the US bills are 1935 and 1957 but I do have a 1923, 28A, 23B and a 34.  Of the  1935 one dollar bills (an A, C, D, 2- E's and an F) most in what I would say is very good condition I included in this post. My inquiries mainly are all bills from this time frame [that have been well cared for] and show no signs of handling, folds or blemishes candidate for grading? When I research coins to be graded I would like a return at least around 80 plus dollars to offset cost and time. Any advice or info would be appreciated. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg