• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L'il help with Friedberg Numbers

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm trying to ensure my collection is cataloged correctly. I'm having a little difficulty understanding the Freidberg numbers. Can someone, anyone guide me a little as to where that numbering list exists? I do have a follow-on question. Thank You very much.

The book is available on Amazon.com for 42.50, but the previous edition is a lot less expensive.  Other books that may be helpful include Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, which has a modern edition (1961 to present) and a general issue (1368 to 1960).  They also have the special issue, which is the one I like.

Kevin

Hi, maybe some of you have already worked with her, or at least know the important details, I would like to read the main thing about her, time is running out, and the material needs to be prepared.. I’m generally a copywriter, now I’m refreshing the Racial Profiling theme on my website, which is incredible relevant now, I suggest you to get acquainted, I will be glad and very grateful if you help with a short info on book Paper Money of the United States.