• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allied Military Currency

6 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone

Since I was a kid, I have collected Allied Military Currency without any real goal other than just obtaining a small stockpile of them. I am fortunate to have been the grandson of a great man and veteran of World War Two who brought back some examples from the War that were passed on to me.

My question is about a reference for these notes. I just picked up "World War II Allied Military Currency" by Raymond S. Toy. Fourth Edition, printed in 1974. I have not received the book yet and I am sure it will be plenty of help to me. But would like to know if there is a more modern reference that covers these notes and maybe other military -script in detail?

I am less concerned with the value and more concerned about attribution, so an older book is fine either way, just curious. I know many of the notes have different series, and I know little about all of them.

Thanks, and have a great week!

It's really interesting to study. I really like history and similar moments. I will note the coolness https://studydriver.com/world-war-2/ very great and an informative source of information, on it you can get acquainted with a selection of World War 2 essays in more than 100 thematic short and understandable materials, with analysis, analytics, comparisons, and just facts do not waste time but go study. Good luck!