• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man, it sure is dead over here......

10 posts in this topic

What could be the cause, O32 ? If nobody likes their cash, they can send it to me. I'll give it a good home.

Right now, I'm waiting for several notes that were submitted by a local dealer for me. I can't wait to get them back.

Chris

PS. I think I'll just "wake" to see what happens. 27_laughing.gif

What could be the cause, O32 ? If nobody likes their cash, they can send it to me. I'll give it a good home.

Right now, I'm waiting for several notes that were submitted by a local dealer for me. I can't wait to get them back.

Chris

I was thinking that there might be a modern craze but,all this place is good for is:

+1

devil.gif

Chris

I was thinking that there might be a modern craze but,all this place is good for is:

+1

devil.gif

Hayden, I'd better warn you right now.............Carl Spangler's son is named Hayden.

Chris

Chris

+1

devil.gif

Hayden, I'd better warn you right now.............Carl Spangler's son is named Hayden.

Chris

I don't get it confused-smiley-013.gif was that susposed to be a joke or a warning?

Chris

+1

devil.gif

Chris

I don't get it confused-smiley-013.gif was that susposed to be a joke or a warning?

Sorry, Hayden, I just assumed that you would have read "Tangents" before you came here. Check out my last post on James' thread on "Kansas City ANA".

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

• Administrator
Takes some time and a few gregarious posters to attract a crowd.

Are you.................SOB, SOB

Telling me to......................SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE

bumpit.gifL bumpit.gifE bumpit.gifA bumpit.gifV bumpit.gifE bumpit.gif? bumpit.gif

Chris

What? Leave? Never! Your sheer genius in tasteful graemlin use would be missed too dramatically.

Chris

+1

devil.gif

Chris

Sorry, Hayden, I just assumed that you would have read "Tangents" before you came here. Check out my last post on James' thread on "Kansas City ANA".

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

I see cool.gifreply made