• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All New, Integrated StacksBowers.com and iOS Mobile and Tablet Applications

3 posts in this topic

Dear forum members,

Stack’s Bowers Galleries is pleased to announce that we have just launched our entirely new, integrated technology platform including website and iOS mobile and tablet apps.

You can visit the new website here: WEBSITE . Or download the apps to your iPhone or iPad here: APP STORE .

Here are some features that are sure to enhance your auction experience:

- New iBid Live technology: An enhanced live online bidding experience allows you to bid from anywhere in the world, in real time, and stream live audio and video from your computer or mobile device.

- View past sales results: Redesigned auction archives feature improved keyword as well as structured search functionality. Today the archives consist of 200,000 past prices realized and over the next coming months we will continue to add to our auction archive, eventually including past Bowers and Merena, Stack’s, American Numismatic Rarities and Teletrade auction records.

- New proxy bid functionality, enabled 24 hours prior to the auction session: Proxy bidding allows you to enter bids that will be executed live when that auction lot crosses the block.

- Customizable search features using various filters: Increased keyword and structured search functionality helps you find the items you are interested in quickly and easily, including denomination, type, country, grade, grading service, reserve status, etc.

- Past orders and consignor statements: Access your past auction orders and consignor statements since January 1, 2014. Any prior order or consignor statements are available upon request.

I encourage you to check out both the new site and apps and I welcome any feedback you have. You can contact me directly at Feedback@StacksBowers.com.

Thanks,

Brian