• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADDING - ONES FEBUARY 2016 - MORE NEW SMALL SIZE FEDERAL REVSERVE NOTES posted by STEVE R

1 post in this topic

BEP ADD MORE NEW NOTES - WITH THE LUCKY MONEY

Over this year BEP will add more new runs of one dollar notes with the addition of the 2013 series printed by both the Washington DC and Fort Worth Facility. The following notes have not been printed at this time, they are for the Fort Worth Fr 3001-B, Washington DC are Fr #3002-D, E, G, H, I, J, K and L. Some of DC and FW may be issue by the BEP as "Lucky Money starting with the first three number (168XXXXX) in the serial number. This note is considered a "Lucky Note" for many Chinese because the combination of numbers 168 together mean "Prosperity Forever." I pick up only two 2013 Fr #3001-I (fw) with the serial I16881144A, I have sent them in for grading at this time, they should grade out as PMG-66E or better. You can see the update list of notes on www.uspapermoney.info for all denominations.

See more journals by STEVE R