• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry help requested

1 post in this topic

Newly registered forum member here. For some reason I am unable to post anything at all in the registry forum so I am doing it here instead.

In the set registry I was trying to add a note to one of my sets but it is in an old holder that doesn't have a modern certification number on the back of the holder and the registry will not accept the number that it does have which is longer and doesn't have a dash before the last 3 digits like the newer numbers have. How do you circumvent this problem and get the note added to your set?

Also one of the notes I entered was rejected because it said that someone else had already registered the note. I have owned this note for over 3 years and can prove ownership. How long does it take to get the note released to me as it's already been 4 days and I'm still waiting.

Thanks.

*Edit* my post has been moved to this proper forum now.