• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Submission to PMG is Back

4 posts in this topic

First off, congrats on your results. I am a coin guy but I think notes are cool. I hope to maintain the resistance necessary to keep myself from buying a few, and save myself from diving into yet another hobby!

I feel your pain regarding photobucket. It is really bad now, and I also wish I knew of another one to use. I also hate the popups and ads.

First off, congrats on your results. I am a coin guy but I think notes are cool. I hope to maintain the resistance necessary to keep myself from buying a few, and save myself from diving into yet another hobby!

I feel your pain regarding photobucket. It is really bad now, and I also wish I knew of another one to use. I also hate the popups and ads.

I have been collecting coins since the 60s and just got into currency in the last two years.

Don't stare at these or any other really cool notes or you will succumb to the siren call of the notes. :grin: