• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when will it start

9 posts in this topic

It is my understanding that they will only accept dealer-initiated submissions for the first 3-6 months. I would imagine this temporary restriction will allow PMG to "get the bugs out of the system" before collector submissions start streaming in. About a week ago, I was informed by a dealer in my area that PMG has not yet given him the "green light".

Chris

Can Individuals submit paper money for grading directly yet?

I'm sure that PMG will make an announcement (perhaps, here, on the boards............. Hint! Hint!) when they begin accepting individual submissions. I submitted six notes through a dealer and it took about 30 days to get them back. The turn-around isn't too bad.

Chris

I cant wait for pmg to start grading for the everyday people not just the dealers. I am waiting to get my notes back from the millennium coin and currency sets, NGC sent me my coins but forgot to send me the notes back to me, when I contacted themI metioned about getting the note ceritfiedby PMG, they told me they would try to get them ceritfied by PMG for me since they did not send the notes back to me with the coins. If they get them ceritfied by PMG for me I will be the first person other then dealers to get somthing ceritfied by PMG.

Welcome to the Boards, Caleb! In the future, I hope you don't mind if I refer to you as "CC". One of our other members has a "puppy" named Caleb and I don't want to get the two of you confused.

PMG is just making sure they have everything running smoothly before they open the doors to the onslaught of submitters. My first submissions were through a dealer, and I received them about a month ago. I don't know if it is normal policy, but he doesn't charge anything for the service, just the PMG charges.

Chris

Retired bartender/manager