• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell me about my bill please?

4 posts in this topic

Can't really tell much from your photos. If you have access to a scanner, that actually works a lot better for taking and posting images of notes.

From what I can see, your note is heavily stained and in not very good condition -- this will definitely limit value. There are many counterfeit CSA notes and there are websites that help to identify many of the serial numbers used on known counterfeits. You will want to try to do a little research to verify the serial number.

I have one counterfeit CSA note that was purportedly genuine and given to me by a relative. I was able to confirm that the note was counterfeit by checking the serial number. The note looks real in all other respects, but apparently the counterfeiters used a limited set of serial numbers that make it easy to identify.

Good luck!