• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nationals Submitted on my 5 free grading coupon posted by ddr70

3 posts in this topic

Two first name PA notes, one with the tougher Napier-Thompson signatures. Two tough 1929 $5 notes from my parents and one $10 I accidentally won at auction.

The accidental auction win was one of those internet delays and my bid was stacked on top of a number of others and mine came out on top--a couple hundred more that I expected to pay. Still it's a tough National out of Albion, New York where small size notes are outnumbered by the known large size notes (any West Bromwich fans?). The First name notes are Warren and Chester--PA notes as I mentioned. The Warren note is an Fr. 603 and should grade closer to 40 than 20... I hope. Chester is a $20 Date Back, one of two in the census. It's going to get a net grade for pinholes, but I wanted it in a PMG holder for my competitive set. I'll post the notes in a set when they are finished.

16448.jpg

See more journals by ddr70

The $5 Warren, PA 1902 Plain Back received a 35 EPQ from PMG! The census for Fr. 603 now shows 33 notes, 4 in 35EPQ, 1 in 40EPQ, 2 in 55 EPQ and 2 in 64 EPQ. Not sure if that 4 will become a 5 now.

$10 Albion, NY 1929 Ty 1 was a VF 30

$5 Newport, PA received a 40Net for stain. I didn't think the stains were noteworthy.

$5 1929 Ty. 1 Merchantville NB & TC Merchantville, NJ 30 EPQ. woo hoo!

$20 Chester, PA 1902 Date Back was a 25 Net foreign substance, tears. Yep. A survivor... barely.

A very quick turn around by PMG on an economy submission! Can't wait to receive them in the mail.

I created a signature set of the notes if you would like to see them.

This was a bit of a chore since the pictures saved with the notes in the competitive side must be reloaded for the Signature set. Enjoy!

http://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=806&Tab=gallery