• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

currency books

5 posts in this topic

:signofftopic:Hi i would like to know if you may know when the fourth edition of the the official red book a guide book of united states paper money, and the second edition of the modern federal reserve notes series 1963- to date might be comming out, i can not find no infomation on these two books. Thanks for your help. :headbang: Don

You're in luck here is the 4th Edition of the Red Book. I can only assume when the 2nd edition will be coming out for the Modern FRN book. If I were to guess I would say next year or first quarter 2015.

In case you don't already have a list of your inventory this is a good book: The Checklist book. It will help keep track of all your notes that you have.

Neither PMG, CCG Nor JaytheResearcher are getting any compensation, monetarily or otherwise for the promotion of the above books

Both books you mentioned are available on the Whitman website. I HIGHLY recommend both for your reading and research. I'll be picking up my copy of the 2nd edition of the Modern notes in Memphis in a couple of weeks. Bob Azpiazu and I go back more years than either of us want to remember (do you remember IPMS at the Rivermont?)

By all means obtain both, you'll find they are worthwhile investments.