• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of this type of Error?

6 posts in this topic

If you are talking about the smeared ink, that is common on Philippine JIM and does not add anything to the little value these notes have.

The punched holes were applied after liberation for notes that were handed out as souvenirs. It is not a specimen note.

You may be right about the punched holes however I have had tons of this stuff and only printer proofs were holed. Other than that , that is all I can tell you other than the note may well have been liberated befor the last printing There was really no need to cancel invasion currency.

wheat

You may be right about the punched holes however I have had tons of this stuff and only printer proofs were holed. Other than that , that is all I can tell you other than the note may well have been liberated befor the last printing There was really no need to cancel invasion currency.

wheat

Printers proofs don't have serial numbers either.

Anyone with expertise in Philippine JIM is familiar with the holed notes and where they came from.