• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sequentially Speaking posted by Stevenn55

1 post in this topic

All in a row

I still have not found a way to use my sequential notes in a set yet. Then I have to many PCGS notes and I know we can not use them here, and I understand why.I suppose mI should get it together and submit my notes so I can make some kind of killer set here. I'm mainly a coin person but I have always like things in some kind of order, and notes does this just fine for me. I think I will branch out a little and collect with making a set in mind. It's a tough one. In coins it's very hard to stay with all NGC. I don't mind one bit about getting PCGS coins. In notes though PCGS notes are worthless. I suppose I should have a sale and rid myself of these notes because I don't want to set up to collection sites. Well I gues it'll work it's self out. It just takes time and I find I am a little impatient. I have a lot of time to make up.

Well it's good to get it out and it helps me to concentrate on whats important.

12795.jpg

See more journals by Stevenn55