• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how much 1 dollar star notes worth

13 posts in this topic

They are replacement bills, however there are people who will collect anything, and when there are more than one collector the price will go up. It this case not very much, unless two fools meet. The one who asks too much and the one who will pay too much.

wheat

gotcha, thanks

They are replacement bills, however there are people who will collect anything, and when there are more than one collector the price will go up. It this case not very much, unless two fools meet. The one who asks too much and the one who will pay too much.

wheat

I think this is really an un-fair and uninformative answer...

In general, there are less *notes printed, which increases their desirability. If a certain district or block has even less printed, add more demand to that. Then there is condition... there are many factors involved.

There are many ways to collect, none of which is 'right' or 'wrong'... if you like *notes, then you will pay whatever you think they are worth. In the end, anything's value is only that which someone is willing to pay. Just because YOU wouldn't pay it doesn't make the other person a fool. (tsk)

all kinds. i dont have many from 1909-1940 yet. I do have a 1909 VDB. from the 1941-1958 I only missing 1949s

If you are starting to collect wheats you'll have some fun but be prepared to have your socks blown off if you try and go high grade

wheat

Ain't that the truth