• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG Turnaround time

9 posts in this topic

82 days is a bit of time but it could be worse. The last submission I sent accross the street took 5 months.
My math may be bad, but I think that's about the same! It's now 85 (instead of 82). But it's "working days". If you take out, weekends, holidays, shows, etc. 85 working days is about 5 months....

I made the mistake of sending in a regular invoice before the ANA. I should have submitted them at the ANA and I would have had them back in 48 hours for the $35. All the currency graders are at the ANA this week. In contrast, NGC has many coin graders back in Sarasota this week. I hear PCGS economy is faster. Also one of the currency dealers told me at the show that you have a shot at getting an upgrade with a note with PCGS, wheras PMG will not upgrade raw notes.

My notes update:

In on 7/16 - still showing received and within the current turn around time.

I think I will hold off on my next submission until the turn around time drops. Not complaining, they're just four various $5 notes and one $2 note currently waiting - but it is taking a while.

Now at 75 working days, status is still "received" - geez... Notes were logged in on 7/16/12.

give them a call. at this point what the heck :)

I sent an e-mail and the response was they're currently working on notes from late June...