• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first entry in the note section posted by Six Mile Rick

3 posts in this topic

Looking for world sets to start

Friends,

I decided there may be a possibility of starting a foreign currency set. I clicked on add set and then on world. All I got was South Korea!!! Whats up with that? Did I get something wrong there? I would like to start a German set but?????

Later---Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Friends,

I was recently offered a nearly 8000 piece German Notgeld set that was built in the 1920s. The set has a picture of the collector and his set from 1924. It is a history piece total intact that would make for a great showing but where do I go with such a set???

Are there any collectors of such a set here? If so send me a shout and help me figure out what to do with all this history.

Later---Rick

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the paper side of the world ;) I have discovered that things are slower here, and that there is not as much done as there is on the metal side. You can start a Signature Set, and then request the specific German one... would love to see the set!