• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy 1928 $50 gold cert.

7 posts in this topic

5 seperate threads? You're kind of swamping the forum with your WTB threads. Why not utilize the money marketplace section, or integrate all of them into one post?

Most people appreciate this forum, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and your posts are non-productive.

Still looking to buy the subject posted, critics are not appreciated.

Thank You.

Most people appreciate this forum, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and your posts are non-productive.

What does appreciating the forum have to do with following forum rules. You are supposed to combine your want to buys in one thread. Thats proper forum Etiquette on all forums. Your not special. Your only point of all these post is obvious by the last thread, pmg vs cga that the moderator pulled for some reason. Your not that hard to figure out. Believe me.

Jim, as far as forum etiquette Jefferson is correct. Years ago I did something very similar on another forum; I had one thread to sell a note graded 62, another to sell the same type note graded 63, and another to sell the same type note graded 64.

By doing so I took up three post on the first page which is the page everyone wants to see their listing on. At the time I didn't realize what I was doing, basicly hogging up space on the first page. After I thought about it, it made sense to combine listings into one thread so a couple other people could have their listing on page one. Live and learn.

5 seperate threads? You're kind of swamping the forum with your WTB threads. Why not utilize the money marketplace section, or integrate all of them into one post?

That's about the funniest post I've ever seen on here....."Swamping the forum" ....What we had in Sept' so far, 3 posts and a couple hundred views......Thank goodness you posted something Jim....I've visited livelier morgues.