• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your top three dealers

8 posts in this topic

Let me tell you my favorite currency dealers. Some are bound to sell fractionals. Here are my top recommendations:

Scott Lindquist

Sergio Sanchez

Antique Currency-he offers some great specials sometimes and takes PayPal, always a plus.

Treasured Stocks

Note that Sergio and Treasured Stocks have high prices, but do have payment plans. Scott has a payment plan as well.

Hope this helps!

My top dealers-

Coast to Coast Coins

They offer good service, and below retail prices on all of their items. They also buy and sell coins. They have a HUGE online inventory and also sell supplies. Easy to navigate and you can usually find what you want. If not, call.Good service

Frederick Coin Exchange / Chili Pepper Collectibles

< Frederick Coin Exchange >

They have the best service I could find anywhere and offer very low prices. They are known to pay spot or MORE for gold coins (over spot for $50 gold eagles) and have competitive buy/sell prices for many types of bullion. The owner, Matt Lerner is knowlegable and friendly. People from all over the East Coast drive there to sell/buy gold/scrap

Welcome to the forum Dr.James,

I collect small-size, $1 FRN Star notes (mostly), and the dealers I buy the most from are;

Jim Hatch.....James R Hatch (Jim's website)

David Spencer.... webhead88a@yahoo.com (Dave's email address)

Lawrence ONeal.....holliso1234@aol.com (Larry's email address)

All are trustworthy, affordable, and have payment plans.

If you contact them, please tell them Steve in Tampa sent you.