• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A big thank you to...

3 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a 'shout' of thanks to one of the best dealers I have yet to have the privilege to work with. Scott Lindquist was able to help me find a specific large size note in high grade condition, that I had on my want list for quite some time. His prices are very reasonable, he is great to work with, and the hobby of collecting paper money would not be the same without him. On behalf of helping me achieve my collecting goals; I thank you Scott! Keep up th great work...

Sincerely yours,

'mintcollector'

100% agree.

Scott is everything Shawn said, and then some. I got to meet Scott in Tampa at FUN, and originally I was just looking for an autograph, and I ended up getting a 20 minute lesson in grading from a real pro. One of the "good guys" in the currency business.

100% agree.

Scott is everything Shawn said, and then some. I got to meet Scott in Tampa at FUN, and originally I was just looking for an autograph, and I ended up getting a 20 minute lesson in grading from a real pro. One of the "good guys" in the currency business.

Thanks Steve! Good to hear from you again! I have just got Scott's book and I was very impressed with it. It would be an honor to get an authographed copy, as he is one of the 'good guys' in this hobby.

Lately, I started collecting coins as well, so I don't get to spend as much time on this forum as I would like, but I should have more time to post soon!

I collect too many things I guess...lol!

I just wanted to say thank you for your response.

Sincerely,

'mint'