• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1923 One Silver Dollar (What would YOU Pay?)

9 posts in this topic

I knew $50 for the One Silver Dollar was way steep; especially for its condition. Of course the $10 North Africa Issue bill's price isn't visible, so he's probably asking $100+ for it.

The condition of the One turned me off (at first), but I thought I would ask some seasoned collectors on their views. I'm starting a $2 bill collection, but maybe I'll do $1 as well.....

Both notes are quite common...... especially in such nasty condition...... Personally, I wouldn't bother digging through my purse to find $11 to pay face value for them, but I imagine that there are folks who might pay upwards of $60 if they have never seen things like this before, and think that they are neat.

When it comes to common notes like these, only buy high grade examples (not trash like this).