• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is...

7 posts in this topic

This may be a very dumb question, however I found a dealer who has some great large size notes that I may be interested in buying...assuming we can make a deal. Normally, I stick to my regular dealers, however I am starting to branch out. That being said, is Scott Lindquist the dealer, the same person who has written books on currency collecting?

Like I said I think I know the answer, but I am just checking as I have yet to read his books!

PS Happy Memorial Day!

Hello all,

I found the answer. Has anyone read his books? I have yet to read one, but I mainly collect Large Size notes and small size up until the 'emergency' releases in 1935 only...

Would his books be of interest to me...???

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott at FUN earlier in the year in Tampa. I had my Standard Guide to Small-Size U.S.Paper Money with me, and got Scott to autograph it. He was nice enough to spend about 20-30 minutes with me at his table explaining some of the ins and outs of grading, paper quality, and embossing. Since then, I ask questions, and seek advise through emails with him. I've also bought notes from him off of his website. Scott is definitely one of the "good guys" in the currency business/hobby.